Thursday, February 5, 2009

So, here we are...



I've been thinking of this for awhile. Some pointless yapping into cyberspace seems like an excellent way to kill those already-too-few hours I'm not spending on anything else...if that makes sense at all....


Anyway, you will soon gather a couple of things about "The Down Home".

1. There'll be a lot of talk about Heritage Rail in NSW. Why? Well I work for a mainline heritage operator both as an employee and a volunteer. So expect to hear ancedotes from that wonderful world....Oh and I might as well pop in the usual disclaimer- The views represented here do not represent those of any organisation I am involved with, or any normal person for that matter

2. There'll be random stuff. If I said anything more, it wouldn't be random would it?


So, with that in mind, Allon-sy!

No comments:

Post a Comment